Monday, 16 September, 2013

Contact details for legal consultation

Mathew Associates,
Eranhipalam PO,
Opposite Maradu special court

Calicut, Kerala

1 comment:

  1. I am from Nair family and my grandmothers house is in the name of grandmother and her children (5 of them initially and youngest son 6th son was born after that. My mom is one among the five. My mom has 2 sis let us call them A & B. A is duff and dumb and not married, B is married and having 2 sons who were born before 1976. Grandmother expired in 2003 and eldest uncle expired in 2005. Till now the partition has not done. Now the sons of B is asking share for the ancestral property. Among 3 sisters my mom has 2 daughters rest of them A is not married and B had 2 sons. Pls guide me who all have right for the property? Who have rights for the property of A after her life. Please guide.


Thanks for visiting this blog. All comments are moderated before posting here.

We will try to give feedback to your comment as soon as possible (Check this page at a later stage). In urgent cases, please contact us directly by email or phone. For contact details, visit

Copyright 2007 Mathew Associates. All Rights Reserved. Kerala Law K M Mathew

legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.